Volleyball drills for system
- Side A
- Coach hits ball to 3 defenders standing at the net.
- The 3 defenders play the ball over to team line-up.
- Continue to play the point
- Then serve side A to B
- Then B to A
- 3x freeball to side A
Side b: Marie on position 6 - Diede on position 5
:The first set ball, Marie's serve, is played quietly to Marie and Diede. Diede and Marie play over and then it's about the point.
Side a is obliged to play diagonally (position 4) or in the street (position 2).
- Ball 1: serve Marie
- Ball 2: Free ball to Marie, Marie plays free over
- Ball 3: attack Marie
gets 3 balls, at least 2 of them MUST be scored. If no 2 balls scored, 5 sit-ups
Side a: 3 persons - position 1 - 6 - 5
Side b: 3 persons - position 1 - 6 - 5
- Person on position 1 succeeds on
- Reception, pass, attack: REQUIRED DIAGONAL
- Play out until someone makes point
Then, Diede plays a freeball from each side.
Turn over position after 3 hits on each side
- Go for every ball
- At 'easy' ball that falls, everyone pumps 10x
- Team positioning
- PLAYER serves ball. (STORAGE)
- Team defends, gives a set up and attack.
- Then trainer throws ball into field again. (FREE BALL = other passer)
- Players must be able to change quickly in the field and know where they must stand.
Team sets up, opponent has serve.
- Ball 1: serve
- Ball 2: free-ball at the side with 3 players
- Ball 3: free-ball at the side with 6 players
- Ball 4: T plays ball to the side with 6 players
- Free-ball, attack net, drop, attack behind 3 meter line
- Two mats across net, players stand at back line with ball in hands.
- Player bumps the ball, underhand control, control key and keys to the mat: hitting mat is 1 point.
- underhand, overhand control, underhand passing
- underhand, overhand control, passing
- Match 1-1:
- divide field into smaller squares.
- Service, defense with minimum 2 contacts.
- Who gets 10 points first?
- Coach throws ball in at different positions.
- Team solves it in three plays.
- The team is divided into groups of 6.
- 4 children serve, 2 children catch.
- The children stand up one by one (start short, as it gets better we stand up further and further).
- On the other side of the net are 2 children who must catch the ball. They have to call out if they want to catch it.
- We do this 5 times, then we pass. (Children who catch the ball will serve, 2 of the serving children will catch the ball.
- When we get it right, we'll take it a step further.
- The child that does not catch the ball walks to the net (place will be indicated) and stands crosswise to the net.
- Child who caught the ball throws it in a curve to the child who stands at the net and this child catches the ball overhand and rolls the ball back to the server.
- This is done 5 times and then the ball is passed to the other players.
- When we get it right, we'll take it one step further.
- Same as last exercise but this time the one who goes to the net doesn't roll the ball back but throws it overhand to player 2.
- who in the meantime also walked to the net (place will be indicated).
- He catches the ball and rolls it to the server.
- This is done 5 times, after that the ball is passed to the other players.
- When we get it right, we'll take it one step further,
- Then the ball is not rolled back, but played overhand over the net.