Volleyball drills for system
- The attack comes from the right
- The middle and diagonal blocks, the outside attacker comes to the middle, the upper comes to the front
- The trainer hits the ball, we go to our position and defend the ball from the trainer.
- To be extended by finishing the attack. Think of tactical hit or pricked balls. (central, position 1, position 5)
- side A: team set-up, other people on the other side.
- Service from side A
- Team on side B must hit the first two attacks,
- 3rd attack may only be hit,
- Puncture where critical in defense.
- A throws/serves at B
- B plays at C
- C sets up and B plays over the net
- Run after own ball
- Trainer throws the ball to the middle player
- He passes to SV
- SV gives setup
- Offender plays the ball SLIMLY over the net.
- so just over the net
- OR in the back of the field in the corners
- Place the hoop and force the player to play there (in 1 corner at a time). Afterwards with defender in that corner. Catch own ball and pass to trainer.
- Attacker catches the ball and puts it with trainer (in the box).
- Everyone turns 1 spot at a time (runs after own ball).
- Give instructions all the time
- Per 3 players, 1 ball.
- Player A bounces the ball and then calls out a color (blue-red).
- Player A throws the ball over.
- Player B goes to the potty at the net, player C goes to the potty at the back of the field.
- Player C catches the ball. Player B catches the ball - passes key to C. C passes key.
- Player A catches the ball.
- Player A stands in referee's chair.
- Player B and C are in line-up.
- T throws balls to B and C.
- Player C or B tries to do reception to player A.
Per 2, 1 ball
Player A stands at the net with the ball.
Player B stands at the back of the court.
Player A bumps the ball on the ground and then throws short or far.
- 1x bounce short throw - 2x
bounce long throw
Along both sides of the field 3 players line up.
The other players stand outside the field.
Side A passes. (if serve is not over, trainer throws a ball
)Side B does 3 pass game. (Anti-slip mat attached to the net -> passer runs to it) -
Pass goes to player left -> player right passes - Pass goes
to player right -> player left passes - Pass goes to
player in the middle -> player right passes
- Coach (1) throws ball to SV (2)
- SV gives setup
- Player (3) smashes or plays ball to (4) or (5) to win!
- (4) or (5) passes Midfield (possibly hang a ribbon in the net)
- 6 or 7 comes in
- 4 or 5 turns with the ball
- when ball is over the net, quickly return to position
- The one who has attacked the ball well 5 times, exchanges with someone in the defensive zone.