Volleyball drills for system
- side A: team set-up, other people on the other side.
- Service from side A
- Team on side B must hit the first two attacks,
- 3rd attack may only be hit,
- Puncture where critical in defense.
- Team setup, when possible on two sides.
- 1 side serves the team
- team that receives service tries to score.
- After scoring 3 times, rotate 1 position.
The field is divided into two parts using an aerial. The teams are divided into two teams of equal players. We play a match to 10 points.
- The first five points we play on the left side of one field and the other field. So the players have to play diagonally.
- From 5 they play straight ahead 1 team has to shift on its field.
- from 10 points they play diagonally again but the other team has to shift.
- from 15 points onwards they play straight again but on the other side.
It is important that they look carefully at the field layout.
It is important that the players pay attention to the field layout. When they are positioned diagonally, they have to pay attention to the fact that the ball will fall into the field along the right side of the middle antenna. The same when they are on the left that it should fall on the left.
Trainer serves and after the ball is returned, throws a ball into the field.
After 3 balls turn around
first 2 x2
and 3 x 3
then change and then 5 against 5
Coach throws in the ball:
first pass (un-call) and catch
then pass and set-up catch
then pass, set-up and play over the net
then pass, set-up and smash
- On one side of the field there are 3 players and on the other side 1.
- If you win the rally you may go to the side where one player is standing.
- If the player standing alone wins the rally he gets 1 point.
- 2 teams of 4 play against each other.
- The third team plays against the trainer, but must play 3 times.
- After 10 times 3 times played, switch with other team.
- On one field match 4 against 4.
- On the other field the rest gets 10 balls from the trainer to defend.