Volleyball drills for system
Coach throws in the ball:
first pass (un-call) and catch
then pass and set-up catch
then pass, set-up and play over the net
then pass, set-up and smash
- On one side of the field there are 3 players and on the other side 1.
- If you win the rally you may go to the side where one player is standing.
- If the player standing alone wins the rally he gets 1 point.
- 2 teams of 4 play against each other.
- The third team plays against the trainer, but must play 3 times.
- After 10 times 3 times played, switch with other team.
- On one field match 4 against 4.
- On the other field the rest gets 10 balls from the trainer to defend.
- Player makes a pass to the other side;
- one of the two back players has to pass the ball to the passer.
- Passer catches the ball, but if the ball flies somewhere else, the passer must still try to catch it.
- The one who did the reception,
- becomes passer;
- passer goes to save;
- reserve player becomes reception player
4 against 4 up to the 7 meter line
- Match with own team 4 against 4.
- Others save on a further field.
- Whoever makes a mistake must go out and save.
- The team is lined up.
- Center player makes block passes to the left to block the Â´attackÂ´ there.
- The other players move to corresponding positions. Center player moves to the right to block with SV.
- The other players move to the corresponding position in the court. Repeat this number of times in one move.
- All one time at each position.
- Round 1:
- The trainer stands on the SV spot and the lln stand in a row in the middle. The ball is thrown to the trainer and the ball must be played to the trainer.
- Round 2:
- The trainer stands on the SV spot and the children stand in line in the middle. The ball is thrown to the trainer and the ball must be played to the trainer. The trainer gives a set-up and the ball is hit by the attacker outside. Good pass is to move to the attack. Bad pass is joining the back of the line after the ball is passed.
- Round 3:
- The trainer stands at the other side of the net, throws the ball to the attacker. Pass, set-up and attack. Good pass, set-up, bad pass is staying in the back of the line.
- Round 4:
- The trainer stands at the other side of the net, throws the ball on. Pass, set-up and attack. Good, move through, stay on the wrong side and the pass connects at the back. Only now the SV can choose left or right set-up. The one who attacked must then fetch the ball and close behind.