Volleyball drills for warming-up
3 laps around the field, then divide over the back line.
- run with arms forward
- walk with arms backwards
- lift heels
- lift knees
- sideways left
- sideways right
- cross pass
Strength exercises together:
- Player 1 throws the ball to player 3, who defends it underhand to person 2.
- Person 2 throws the ball to 3, who defends it to person 1 (so defend it diagonally every time).
- First throw everything (player 1 and 2, after that everything BH, after that technical hit).
HIGH KNEE hug -->Tuck your knee up with your arms towards your chest and stretch your other leg towards your toe
QUAD STRETCH --> FOOT TO BUTTOCKS WITH HELP OF OPPOSITE ARM AND STRETCH OTHER ARM IN THE AIR AND OPPOSITE LEG ON YOUR TOE
Toes in, toes out --> walk high on your toes, with toes in and toes out
Karaoke --> cross step, doing the front cross step high
Toy soldier --> arms straight out in front of you, swing up with stretched leg
ATLAS --> PULL YOUR KNEE UP WITH YOUR ARM AND STRETCH YOUR OTHER LEG ON YOUR TOE, STEP OUT WITH A BIG STEP AND BEND YOUR KNEE, SWING YOUR ARM UP AND TURN YOUR TORSO TO THE BACK
Speed skater --> big jump sideways with bent knee to the left, rest for a moment and then to the right
In sets of 2, the person at the net always remains standing, the players at the back move on.
Construction of the exercises:
- Throwing with both hands
- Throwing with left/right hand
- Throwing with bats
- Technical hitting with bots
- Keys with intermediate test
- Hand control + keys
- Underhand control + technical attack
- Directly underhand control/key/attack
- Person at the net keys - person at the back underhand
- Person at the net control key + attack - person at the back defend
Divide the players into 2 teams. Each team stands on one side of the net.
- On each side of the net there are a number of balls (depending on the size of the group you can add or subtract balls).
- The idea is that the players, once the starting signal is given, throw as many balls as possible to the other side.
- The team that has the most balls on its side of the net at the end of the game has lost.
- Each player may only play one ball at a time to the other side!
Variations for playing over/under the net:
- Roll with 2 arms
- Roll with 1 arm
- Overhead throw with 2 arms
- Overhead throw with stroke arm
- Overhand throw with non batting arm
- Bounce with 2 arms in front of the net so that the ball flies over the net after the bounce
- Bounce under the net (2 arms, later 1 arm, batting arm)
- 5 balls per player: place 4 balls in a diamond with 1 ball in the middle of the diamond.
- Players start behind their diamond and walk to the front,
- there they tap the middle ball,
- Then they move sideways (left or right) and tap the ball away.
- Move back to the middle of the diamond and then move sideways to the other side + tap the ball away.
- Then walk to the front, tap the ball away, back to the middle, backwards and tap the ball away.
- And finally tap the ball away in the middle.
- first good hand
- other hand
- in turn
- take high
- take low
- walk dribble
- go under your leg
- Running back line net 3x
- Lateral passes 1x
- Cross passes 1x
- Knees high heels seat 1x
- Sprints 2x
- Arms swinging loose 1x
- Leg hold 1x
- Leg held back 1x
- Push leg sideways 1
- Go through knees and turn exercise 1x
- 2 players behind each other,
- back player has ball
- and the front player does not know when the ball is rolled.
- The front player runs as soon as the ball is rolled.
- The front player runs from the moment the ball is rolled.
- variation by means of another way of standing or holding for the front player.