Volleyball drills for warming-up
- 2 players with 2 (different) balls.
- 1 ball is only passed overhead about 3-4 meters,
- The other ball is thrown over in the opposite direction.
- The players move from one sideline to the other sideline.
- If this is done hand over hand with 2 balls, the task is completed.
- On both sides of the net 1 person in the field. line up behind the field.
- The first ball must be thrown in easily, the first one to throw stays in front of the net to play underhand.
- Get back in line.
- The ball may bounce once and then be played underhand over the net.
- Touching the backline after you've been there.
- 60 seconds planks
- 2 x 30 seconds side planks
- 30 seconds superman
- 2 x 10 push-ups
Various exercises through the speed ladder.
- First priority on correct execution of the exercise, then increase speed.
- Four ladder repetition per exercise.
- Possible exercises for illustration - see Youtube for many examples/performances
- 1 foot per box -
- 2 feet per box -
- 2 in, 2 out.
- expand to 1 box skip 1 back
- or sideways (right v/d speed ladder, in, left v/d speed ladder in etc.)
- 3 laps of running in .
- Core and move
- 30 sec planks
- 30 secs against the wall with ball in stretched hands
- Try to serve the pawns from the bank. Team that empties the bank first wins
- Bets a ball and throw it in
- Then they will play overhand
- Then play underhand
- For the fans you may go peppering:
- If that doesn't work you can play tight overhead instead of hitting.
- Stand in pairs in the middle of the room.
- You do with this pair 'stone - paper - scissors' and who loses must tap the winner as soon as possible.
- The winner must try to tap the wall on his side of the room as quickly as possible.
- make pairs
- 2 against 2 on a half field
- the first ball must be passed underarms and the 2nd ball must be passed overhead
- adjust to hit ball over it
- overhead pass