Volleyball drills for warming-up
- Players in a circle arm in arm. In the middle pawns,
- Try to get the other to a cone by pulling.
- Who touches a cone gets a penalty.
- At 5 points you get a penalty and you have to push the other one.
- In a field of nine squares the aim is to make 3 in a row (butter, cheese and eggs).
- Two teams have a pair of 2 players ready.
- One runs to a square to occupy it, the other dribbles through the pawns and plays the ball to the square.
- Only when the ball is received in the box it may remain there.
- When both players of the team have run back, the next two may play.
After each attack, rotate through one (1) position.
Rules of the game
- as much as possible in threes (in twos or ones is not wrong)
- only overhand or underarm (no smash)
- serve on the side where the ball goes wrong
- Two teams are spread out in the field.
- The goal is that one team can pass the ball to its own players 10 times without interruption, without the ball falling or ending up in the hands of the other team.
- If player B catches the ball from player A, he may not throw it back to A.
- It is not allowed to run with ball in hand.
- You may not knock the ball out of your hands.
- Passing is prohibited.
- If the ball falls or ends up in the hands of the other team, the count starts again from zero.
- The players of each team are tied in pairs.
- Each team designates one of its players as a wild card. At "10" the ball must be caught by the joker, otherwise the count will start again from zero.
- Place 3 pawns around a player.
- 1 to the left, 1 to the right and 1 behind (working player)
- Another player, with the ball, is going to indicate to which pawn the working player has to move (good posture = hands loose in front of the body).
- At an unexpected moment, the player with the ball throws the ball (preferably not too easy) and the intention is that the working player defends the ball.
- Repeat this a few times and then change players.
- 2 teams
- play the ball 3x and then throw it over
- when you have played the ball tap the back line
Left / right ball --> play back underhand (20x then change)3
mixed left / right, deep / short
Catch / touch / defend / retrieve ball in the field
Everyone on the back line. Trainer stands next to balls basket.
- Trainer hits the ball into the field with a bounce.
- Players must catch / touch / defend / retrieve the ball.
- High tempo and increasingly difficult.
.1 player warm up, 1 player technique exercises
- running to the net and back (x2) - ball between legs
- lift the knees to the net and back - abdominal muscles
- Heels and buttocks to the net and back - lie on your stomach, arms over the ball
- sideways to the net and back - hold high overhead
- cross pass to the net and back - underhand hold
- Lunges to the net and back - one arm held high