Volleyball drills for warming-up
- 4 at the back line and 4 at the net with the ball.
- You pass on the left after the action you dive to the back line.
- And then turn right.
- 4 laps around the field.
- Together in a round exercises of anouk that I will show.
- line game everyone 3 times.
- Divide the teams on both halves of the field.
- Trainer throws in the ball and the teams play the ball across it to each other.
- Every player who has played the ball taps the back line and comes back into the field.
- Start with catching and throwing first and if that goes well you start playing for real (BH or OA)
- After each time playing over the net turn around
- Make 2 teams of about 5 children.
- Each team stands on one side of the field.
- Place 5 balls on both 3meter lines.
- When the trainer calls "GO!" everyone starts throwing the balls to the other side.
- Who has the most balls in his field after 3 minutes, is lost.
- Beware: the ball may only be thrown overhand, no key and no underhand play or throw, only overhand!
- all players are equally matched.
- 2x normal forward field up and down.
- 2x forward to net, backward shuffle.
- 4x sideways pass.
- 2x cross pass
- 3x run to net, block, turn around and dive back into the run.
Gather on sideline, then:
- Across and back (2x)
- Sideways to the other side and back (1x)
- Cross pass to the other side and back (1)
- Lift your knees across and back (1x)
- Heels to the other side and back (1x)
- Arm swing forwards, backwards (1x)
- Frog jump to the other side and back (1x)
- Crossing to the other side and back (1x)
- Sideways hop across to the other side and back (1x)
- Make threes
- Each trio one ball.
- Player in the middle runs an 8 each time. Each time this player gets in the middle, a ball is thrown:
- A throws (or plays overhand) the ball to B (in the middle).
- B plays the ball back to A underhand and then runs around A until he is in the middle again.
- A meanwhile passes the ball overhead to C.
- C plays the ball overhand back to B.
- B passes the ball back to C underhand and then runs around C until he is in the middle again.
- After 2-3 minutes, the player in the middle changes.
- To make it easier, player A and C can also have them throw instead of playing overhand. This can be an underhand throw/catch or an overhand throw/catch.
- To practice standing still while playing/catching, you can also let player B throw and catch underhand.
- 2 teams,
- 1 with ball at the net,
- 1 without ball on the backline flat on belly.
- player at the net bounces the ball, player two catches/OH to the net player.
- after that change positions
- Two teams one ball
- 1st players ready to stop the ball
- 2nd players ready to roll the ball
- When the ball is rolling, player one has to stop it with:
- Stops ball with right hand 5x
- Stops the ball with the left hand 5x
- Stops ball with foot 5x
- Runs around and sits for the ball and lets ball roll between the legs 5x
- Runs around it and lies down in front of the ball and holds the ball still with arms extended 5x