Volleyball drills for warming-up
Two teams of 3-4
- bounce the ball on the right
- bounce the ball left
line up in two rows facing each other and start throwing up, joining the row on the other side by running over and tapping the back line (depending on the number of players)
- put ball in play; S set-up at front left,
- 1 diagonal attack
- when ball is over the net all players turn one spot
- defend diagonal attack on set-upper
- set-up on the left front, diagonal attack; etc.
POINTS OF ATTENTION:
- When turning around, quickly return to the starting position.
- all take care of the attacking side
- right front block straight ahead
- Sit on the ground with your legs spread and try to grab your ankles on both sides. Then legs together and then grab the ankles with both arms.
- Stretch your arms by bringing your left arm to your right shoulder. & vice versa.
- Planks. right side, left side and straight plank.
- abdominal muscles.
- Lunges, stepping out with your right leg and left leg.
Playing in pairs fanatically.
Block defend with dive
1 blocks first at the centre and then at the left front.
after the block, turns around and defends back the attack of 3.
then defends (in dive) short ball from 5
2 is next
1 to short ball
3 to blocking
5 to attack
Two groups are standing behind a mat.
One player in turn dives on the mat and runs back, tapping the next player. This player also runs to the mat and dives on it, so that the mat shifts.
The group that reaches the other side first with the mat is the winner.
- 3x walk back and forth in a runner's pace to the net
- 3x Knee lifts
- 3x heels and buttocks
- 3x back and forth walk in double-step to the net, waving your arms while walking
- Walk 3x back and forth in cross-pass to the net (waving your arms along)
- 3x back and forth sideways to the net (arms swinging)
Teams against each other, touching the back line after ball contact.
Two groups facing each other along the net. The ball is passed from one group to the other. After playing you go under the net around a pawn and join the other group. Alternate with running, heels buttocks, knee lifts, side connection pass, cross pass, hop relaxed, hop higher, shuffle left, right and left/right, sprint, roll or dive