Volleyball drills for warming-up
warm up 2 laps, half lap of knee lifts, half lap of heels/legs, side and sprint.
- 2 sides spread over 3 meter line,
- throwing the ball over the net to the next player,
- after you throw up,
- touch the back line and get back in position.
- After a few minutes play overhand, then underarm.
- After a while, choose your own position, but always play to the same person.
These exercises can be done in many variations.
- 2 equal groups
- relay measurement. so which group finishes first?
- jump over bench
- through the hoop
- slalom through poles
- 3x push-ups
- 10x jump with 2 legs on the bench
- touch the next one
- ATTENTION: to smuggle is to start over with the part (not the whole course of course)
- Player at the net left in front a left back
- with more than 5 per side also a mid back there
- On the right front on the same field 2 attackers.
- who hit balls to the defence
- 4 at the back line and 4 at the net with the ball.
- You pass on the left after the action you dive to the back line. And then turn right.
- 1 throws the ball with block jump to 2 in the backfield - 2 defends for himself and goes to the net - 1 after the throw to the backfield - 2 throws with block jump to 1, Etc. VARIATION: instead of block: calm attack inside 3 meter or: calm attack behind 3 meter or: calm serve 6 meter line
- 2 teams behind the three meter - defend, set-up and three-meter attack - after you have played the ball, sprint to the net VARIATION: instead of sprinting: block at the net, dive to backline & attack jump
- All children stand in a defined field.
- Two taggers stand outside the field with one ball.
- The taggers must try to catch the children in the field with the ball.
- => if tapped: join the catcher
- 4 to 5 players on the back line
- for A: push-ups 10 x
- B: 10x jump high with knees lifted
- C: sideways between 3 meter line 10 x
- at D: sit-ups 10 x