Volleyball drills for warming-up
Two groups are standing behind a mat.
One player in turn dives on the mat and runs back, tapping the next player. This player also runs to the mat and dives on it, so that the mat shifts.
The group that reaches the other side first with the mat is the winner.
- 3x walk back and forth in a runner's pace to the net
- 3x Knee lifts
- 3x heels and buttocks
- 3x back and forth walk in double-step to the net, waving your arms while walking
- Walk 3x back and forth in cross-pass to the net (waving your arms along)
- 3x back and forth sideways to the net (arms swinging)
Teams against each other, touching the back line after ball contact.
Two groups facing each other along the net. The ball is passed from one group to the other. After playing you go under the net around a pawn and join the other group. Alternate with running, heels buttocks, knee lifts, side connection pass, cross pass, hop relaxed, hop higher, shuffle left, right and left/right, sprint, roll or dive
warm up 2 laps, half lap of knee lifts, half lap of heels/legs, side and sprint.
- 2 sides spread over 3 meter line,
- throwing the ball over the net to the next player,
- after you throw up,
- touch the back line and get back in position.
- After a few minutes play overhand, then underarm.
- After a while, choose your own position, but always play to the same person.
These exercises can be done in many variations.
- 2 equal groups
- relay measurement. so which group finishes first?
- jump over bench
- through the hoop
- slalom through poles
- 3x push-ups
- 10x jump with 2 legs on the bench
- touch the next one
- ATTENTION: to smuggle is to start over with the part (not the whole course of course)
- Player at the net left in front a left back
- with more than 5 per side also a mid back there
- On the right front on the same field 2 attackers.
- who hit balls to the defence
- 4 at the back line and 4 at the net with the ball.
- You pass on the left after the action you dive to the back line. And then turn right.