Volleyball drills for warming-up
Jumping buck. First one starts as a buck, second one over it, also in buck etc.
Each player has a ball and dribbles (always right-left) through the hall.
At the sign of the trainer
- Throw ball up, knee contact, catch
- Throw ball up, head, catch
- Throw ball up, buttons, catch
- Throw ball up, buttons, heading, catching
- Throw ball up, keys, overhand, catch
Stretching and movement preps afterwards
One ticker in the middle of the field. The rest stand on the lines of the field and may only move across the line.
- Nose to the net
- Nose to the left wall
- Nose to the back wall
- Nose to the right wall
The ticker may move throughout the field.
- In pairs. 1 works the other has rest
- bench up and down with 2 legs at the same time (3x 20 - if you can)
- bench up and down, alternating left and right (3x 20)
- Push-ups, remember that their backs are straight
- Abdominal muscle:
- ball in your hands, legs up and try to touch the toes with the ball (30x)
- Place ball on the ground left and right of your body with your arms stretched out (both 30x)
- Stand between 2 lines and move LAY and touch the side lines
- Tipping: individually through the field
2 groups with a course of 5 pawns. The first one starts to run the course and then passes to the next one. Which team wins?
2 or 3 against each other sprinting. Whoever wins is finished.
the two of us. 1 works, other has rest
- going up and down bench with 2 legs at the same time
- bench up and down, alternately left right
- another bench exercise(s)
- Push-ups, remember that they have their back straight
- Absorbent muscle: arms crossed, legs up, shoulders up 20 cm
- Stand between 2 lines and move LOW and touch the side lines
- Jump over buddy and after landing crawl through the legs of your buddy
Everyone gets a ball and a hoop. You have to try to get the ball out of someone else's hoop. Tapping to avoid this
Divide into 3 teams. Each team gets a mat and must dive to get the mat further, then walk back and the other must dive again, etc.