Volleyball drills for warming-up
- 1 throws the ball with block jump to 2 in the backfield - 2 defends for himself and goes to the net - 1 after the throw to the backfield - 2 throws with block jump to 1, Etc. VARIATION: instead of block: calm attack inside 3 meter or: calm attack behind 3 meter or: calm serve 6 meter line
- 2 teams behind the three meter - defend, set-up and three-meter attack - after you have played the ball, sprint to the net VARIATION: instead of sprinting: block at the net, dive to backline & attack jump
- All children stand in a defined field.
- Two taggers stand outside the field with one ball.
- The taggers must try to catch the children in the field with the ball.
- => if tapped: join the catcher
- 4 to 5 players on the back line
- for A: push-ups 10 x
- B: 10x jump high with knees lifted
- C: sideways between 3 meter line 10 x
- at D: sit-ups 10 x
- 2 pairs:
- jump rope
- pass in front of back
- kick back with one arm
- abs with ball/shuffle
- rope ladder
- Walk from line to line.
- Touch the line with your left hand and turn around to your left and vice versa.
- Then walk forwards and backwards.
- Then do not walk backwards, but sniff backwards.
- Follow the leader, walk to the left or right, jump and dive.
- With 2 feet in the ladder and keep going.
- Sprint to the other side of the field.
- Then run pass on the mat.
- Walk backwards and pass.
- Catch and throw to the other side of the net.
- Zigzag backwards through cones .
- Zigzag with shuffle pass.
- Skate pass/jump.
- Front left.
- Front right.
- Turn back around the pawn
- Ah end relay between the 2 rows
pass in front of back
kick back with one arm
abs with ball/shuffle
push your arm in and out against each other