Volleyball drills for warming-up
the two of us. 1 works, other has rest
- going up and down bench with 2 legs at the same time
- bench up and down, alternately left right
- another bench exercise(s)
- Push-ups, remember that they have their back straight
- Absorbent muscle: arms crossed, legs up, shoulders up 20 cm
- Stand between 2 lines and move LOW and touch the side lines
- Jump over buddy and after landing crawl through the legs of your buddy
Everyone gets a ball and a hoop. You have to try to get the ball out of someone else's hoop. Tapping to avoid this
Divide into 3 teams. Each team gets a mat and must dive to get the mat further, then walk back and the other must dive again, etc.
- 4 to 5 players on the back line - at A: push-ups 10 x - at B:blocking 10 x fast hopping - for C: sideways between 3 meter line 10 x - D: sit-ups 20 x
- Extend your arms out to the sides with your fists clenched and your thumbs up.
- Bend forward with your left leg extended until your upper body is completely horizontal while balancing on your right foot. Move your left leg and torso as one.
- Do the same with your right leg while balancing on your left foot.
- Repeat these movements several times, alternating between your left and right legs.
Each exercise (or choose a number) is done for 30 seconds followed by 15 sec rest:
- Knee lifts on the spot-
Wall sit and pass ball-
Push-Ups (each at their own level)
- Sit-ups (straight and/or oblique abs)
- Bench jumps:
a. 2 legs sideways with a bench in between. Then jump on and off.
b. Jump with 2 legs on the bench (sideways) and off again. Then to the left on the bench and off again. 30 sec on your own place.
- Abdominal muscles 1 minute (press navel into the ground)
- reverse push-ups, fingers towards the back 15x
- 60 sec planks (straight back)
- 15 x Swim
- Push-ups 20 x
- Squat 10 x
9 hoops; 3x3
Two teams, the teams have to run to the hoops and then lay down their stuff. The team that has three in a row first has won.
Make two equal teams. They have to pass the ball to each other 10 times. If you manage to pass the ball 10 times, you get a point.