Volleyball drills for warming-up
- 2 sides spread over 3 meter line,
- throwing the ball over the net to the next player,
- after you throw up,
- touch the back line and get back in position.
- After a few minutes play overhand, then underarm.
- After a while, choose your own position, but always play to the same person.
- trainer throws the ball
- Pass the ball to the trainer
- player runs to the net,
- makes an offensive jump,
- goes under the net, makes a block,
- then dives to the backline
- Runs back in sprint
- and connects at the back
- Variation: running back with cross passes, etc.
- Variation: trainer serves a quiet ball.
- Player runs to the net and catches the ball,
- Gives the ball to the trainer,
- Runs to the backline,
- Touch the backline and sprint back to the backline.
- Variation: with overhand ball
- 2 teams,
- 1 with ball at the net,
- 1 without ball behind backline flat on belly.
- Attacker hits ball, defender defends on 7meter line,
- Then short ball on 3meter line.
- 3 times back and forth in a runner's stride
- 3x back and forth in runner's stride with arms waving
- 2x back and forth in side steps
- 2x back and forth in cross stride
- 1x back and forth heel strike
- 1x back and forth lifting of knees
Cycle of core stability exercises. Plank, side plank, superman, standing superman.
condition and strength
- 4 to 5 players on the back line - for A: push-ups10 x - for B: attack run 5x - for C: blocking 5x - for D: sit-ups 10 x Loosen ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, neck, wrists Planks 10 sec, hip- cross over 10x, planks 10 sec, scorpion 10x, planks 10 sec, inverted hamstring 10x Play fanatically
Assume 2 teams
Person 1 throws the ball over the net (width of the field) person 2 catches the ball, person 1 moves 2 steps sideways.
Person 2 throws in the ball and person 1 catches the ball. Person 2 now moves 4 steps, etc.
Variations: throw the ball on to the 3 meter line, throw the ball on to the 7 meter line and walk back to the 3 meter line, pass the ball on to the other person and the other person passes on the ball to him/herself and catches it.
- Row 1 players ready to play ball
- Row 2 players behind trainer with ball
- Front pushes trainer ball in hand and joins row 1
- Trainer throws the ball into the field and player from row 1:
- Runs towards the ball, lets it bounce 1x, 1x OH and then catches it
- Runs to the ball, lets it bounce 1x, 1x BH and then catch
- Runs to the ball, let it bounce 1x, 1x OH, 1x BH and then catch
- Runs to the ball, does not bounce, and touches it anyway : diving
- Connect with ball in the back of line 2
- High tempo and adapt to the player.