Volleyball drills for warming-up
- Start at the ladder.
- Shuffle to the middle of the net.
- Make a block jump -> to the right and another block jump.
- Slalom around the poles.
- Shuffle around the pawns.
- In the middle of the field there are a number of balls, less than there are players.
- The players walk around the field (full field). As soon as the trainer calls BAL, they have to fetch a ball first.
- Then they do an assignment: Pumping, sit-ups or frog-jump block (two times each). Everyone does this five times, those who don't have a ball do di
- Warming up
- Ground exercises
- Set up in threes, chase the ball
- A to C, C to B, B setuo to C, C to A, A to B, B set up to A etc.
- Half of the team lined up at position 2.
- Other half of the team with ball at position 5.
- Just start throwing in and chasing the ball.
- Extend with passing at position 5 and overhand at position 2.
- Then expand further by adding exercises like blocking at the net, diving etc.
- For fitness this is a good exercise:
- The group has to line up and you let them start dribbling slowly.
- As soon as the trainer blows the whistle, the last one in line should run forward.
- Do this until everyone has run and then let them finish the circle.
- walk and dribble with the ball and hit each other's ball away
- If your ball is knocked away you must do a ladder exercise
- 2 teams - 1 ball.
- Throw over the net, try to score.
- After each ball, rotate position.
- There is one scapegoat without the ball and two players without the ball.
- The ball is thrown over in a good position, who has the ball can be tapped without the ball.
- The ball may be held for a maximum of ten seconds.
- If the ticker has intercepted a ball, then that ball goes out of the game.
- Are you tapped you go to the side when no 2 comes on the side does no 1 again.
- drop to your knees.
- Stand low.
- Trainer indicates where both hands should be,
- Head, shoulders, knees, ankles, etc.
- Game shape:
- With 2 facing each other,
- ball in the middle.
- Trainer gives commands.
- Until the command "ball" follows.
- Who has taken the ball the fastest, wins.