On Yoursportplanner.com you can make trainings easy and fast. Furthermore, you can both add your own exercises or use existing ones. Below this are a few selected exercises.
- Nr 1 enters into a 1 -2 with nr 2
- Nr 2 must get into the ball
- Nr 1 gives a depth pass to nr 3
- Nr 3 plays in to nr 4 who gets on the ball
- Nr 4 makes room for the incoming player
- Nr 3 plays to nr 5 in the width
- Nr 6 gets the ball and nr 5 determines by playing in whether he wants to have it to the left or to the right
- Nr 6 receives the ball and scores
Structure of the exercise form
- At number 1 players with one ball
- On nr 3 and nr 5 three players
- Move on from nr 1 to nr 6
- If no goalkeeper then nr 6 goes on target
- Increase/decrease the distances
- Play on the outside leg
- Make eye contact, create space and get on the ball.
- At position no. 2, 4 and 6 add a defender.
- Ball on the ground and/or through the air
- At number 2, 4 and 6 first away from the ball and then get inside the ball.
- When nr 1 has control over the ball, then get inside the ball.
- Make sure that they do not play close to each other, because that is easy to defend
- No. 5 determines himself if he wants to have the ball l/re by the way he plays the ball.
- 2 groups
- Both groups stand on one side next to the goal.
- 1 player plays the ball high/low (depending on level), to player 2 who stands in a square at the edge of the penalty area.
- Player 2 must control the ball in square and shoot.
- Retrieves his own ball and connects next to the goal.
- Player of the other team was waiting behind square, now moves up.
- Has to be done in high tempo, otherwise it is too static.
- The team with the most goals wins.
- Pawns as on picture
- Pay attention to correct handball and running in etc.
- Chase the ball
- If one side has been then connect to other side
- Pawns as on picture.
- Player 1 passes to player 2 right.
- Player 2 passes to player 3 who drops back a bit.
- Player 3 rebounds on player 1,
- Player 1 gives a deep pass to the corner,
- player 2 and player 4 run deep
- Variant player 2 goes deep and passes while
- player 4 in the striker,
- player 2 in the forward position and
- player 1 on edge 16
- Variant player 4 goes deep,
- player 2 enters 5 meters,
- player 3 enters 5 meters and
- player 1 goes edge 16
- A lot of dynamics and speed.
- Player 1 is nr 10.
- Player 2 is right back who goes deep,
- Player 3 is striker,
- Player 4 is the right forward
- Player 2 and player 4 remain fixed on position
- Player 1 and player 3 change off/on
- The variant can also be played on the left. Then in mirror image!
Divide the group in pairs and put each pair at a cone/hat, which you have divided on the centre circle:
- Leave the ball, which is at every cone, on the ground and let the whole group run around the circle;
- Make sure every pair is standing at a cone with the ball;
- Player 1 dribbles the ball to the centre spot and puts it down there;
- On the way back (without ball), Player 1 performs exercises (e.g. knee lifts);
- At the moment Player 1 returns, Player 2 starts the same exercises (e.g. knee lifts) and then retrieves the ball;
- Repeat and be creative with the exercises.
Divide the group into at least 2 groups.
- Player Blue throws the ball to Player Red;
- Player Red has to shoot the 3 balls that are on the pilloons. This can be done by means of different exercises.
- Two small goals and 1 big goal near the 16 meter
- Goalkeeper on the goal and a 1-4-3 formation
- Opposing team 3-3 formation (middle and front) with deep nr 10
- Play a match, pay attention to the build-up from the back.
- Pay attention to deep backs in the attack, stand wide, compact in defence.
5 x a dribble exercise as basis
- Touch the ball with your right foot every step of the way and slalom around pots that are close together
- Zigzag exercise, slalom around pots with a sharp cutting movement
- Around 2 pots and on return stop the ball with a sharp cutting movement.
- Float in a "lane" of pots with the right kicking movement and then take a few steps and hit the ball again, etc.
- Same as 4) but then every step touching the ball in high tempo
- Place pawns as on picture
- Player 1 plays player 2
- Player 2 rebounds long ball to player 3
- Player 3 takes on dribble between cones
- Makes a passing move and sprints to the backline
- Player 3 passes ball on the ground to edge of 16
- Player sprints back around the pawn and walks to the edge of 16 to take the ball or finish it off directly.
- Place pawns as on picture
- Two rows of players on both sides
- Take turns passing the ball as in picture and last player to finish
- After finishing up, join the other row and players chase the ball
No training sessions found.