Welcome to Yoursportplanner.com, here you can make your training sessions quick and easy. You can also add your own exercises, or use existing ones.
- In this game 2vs1 is played in two squares
- The two squares are split by a strip in which an attacker and a defender start
- The attacker must be played into this lane by his/her team-mate who dribbles into it
- The defender tries to prevent this
- The attacker who is played into the lane can rebound or turn on the ball
- The defender in the box is only allowed to defend in the box and in the front part of the pitch
- The defender in the second box may only defend there
- In this way, getting free in a small space, shielding the ball, rebounding under pressure, opening up under pressure and playing out a 2vs1 situation are trained
- When the defenders take the ball away, the 2vs1 situation changes into a 2vs2 situation and everyone can come into all the squares
- The defenders can then make a point by scoring in the opponent's goal
- Set out a 6-corner (see diagram)
- 2 goals (small one without goalie, other one with goalie) 8 handball players (red), 2 teams of 6 players (depending on the people present)
- We play a game 6 vs 6 +1 neutral player if there are an odd number of players.
- 8 players each on 1 side along the hexagon
- Handball maximum 1 time, no passing to each other, only to the players in the central area.
- When the ball is out, trainer lets play resume somewhere in the game, can also be to goalkeepers,...
- Let the form do its work
- Quick changeover
- Make your own choices about the rules of play applied, according to the objective (e.g. oblige to have been on the 2 sides, so turn over, maximum 2 times in neutral shape,...)
Exercise to change sides, practise taking the ball and turning it on.
- A square is set out with a hat on each corner
- In the middle comes a 5th hat
- The player on the top right plays to the top left (1)
- From the top left to the middle (2)
- From the middle to the left bottom (3) From the left bottom to the right bottom (4)
- From the bottom right to the middle (5)
- and from the middle back to the starting position (6)
- Players follow the ball
- Go around
- Tight fit
- Take it well and open up!
- 2 lines about 10 metres outside the 16-metre area
- On the edge of the 16 meter zone, 2 more players stand in line with the rows next to a pops/large pawn
- The player in one line plays the ball wide to the first player of the other line
- He passes the ball crosswise to the player on the edge of the 16-metre area
- He walks away from his defender (pawn)
- Makes sure he stands open and shoots at the goal
- Two small goals against each other.
- Two players stand at center spot and under goal.
- Players on side dribble to square and pass to opposite player.
- Players do this simultaneously.
- Passed player (under goal and at centre spot) takes over and immediately tries to score on small goal.
- Passed player immediately engages in a duel to defend.
- Passed player goes to receiver. (Underneath the goal and on the centre spot)
- Player who tried to score gets back in line.
2 rows of cones. Pawns about 5 meters apart. 6 to 8 cones
- Walk straight ahead
- Dribble and turn hip
- Dribble and turn in hip
- Straight ahead and at each pawn shuffle sideways to player on the other side and around each other
- Straight ahead and at each pawn shuffle sideways to player on the other side and shoulder shuffle
- Accelerate 2 pawns, and 1 pawn backwards. Then speed up 2 pawns again.
Block of Force
- Walk firmly from one side to the other (75 to 80%)
- Running jumps
- Walk and change direction
- 2 Goals on a 10 x 10 pitch
- 2 rows of players opposite the goals
- 1 player in the middle
- The player of row 1 starts and tries to score in the goal opposite to him.
- The other player tries to prevent this and when he has conquered the ball he can score in the other goal.
- If the ball is out or if a goal is scored, the player in line 1 starts to score in the goal opposite him
- The player who was in the middle goes out
- The player from row 1 becomes defender
- The player waiting in the line must start immediately when the ball is out of play.
- In the first part, a goalie, two central defenders play against a striker (3vs1)
- The central defenders try to play the deepest man (striker)
- The striker is positioned deep and is defended by two central defenders (build up the degree of defence)
- When the striker is reached, the two outfield players are allowed to join in and these players will join in under the striker, creating a 3vs2 situation (5vs3 in total)
- After a shot from the attacking side, the trainer will play a 2nd ball to the striker or outfield players of the other side.
- This also creates a 3vs2 situation there (5vs3 in total)
- This way this form continues and the goalkeeper takes turns with the 'build-up'.
- Left and right 2 rows are made
- Between the rows is a gate
- The player gets into the ball and must turn left or right around the gate.
- The turn must be 180 degrees and at high speed because the player who plays in will be tagged
- Good shooting and not being tagged is a point
- If you tap, the ticker gets a point.
- Player must move towards the ball for the take, so not stand still between the gates.
- If he doesn't make it because of the tapping, move back and again towards the gate.
- Players trample on the front feet (ready to receive ball)
- Player 1 plays to 2 diagonally, 2 to 3 straight, 3 to 4 diagonally
- Play the ball cleanly with enough power but not too much. Keep moving
- Players 2 and 4 switch places when ball leaves 2
No training sessions found.