soccer drills for all skills
- The players have to play football 4 against 2 and must have replayed at least 3 times in the attack and a maximum of 10 times before scoring.
- When a ball is taken off/ touched/ crosses the line or a score is scored, there must be a switch between attacking and defending.
- When there is no overplay, no scoring is allowed.
- The idea is to be able to play a game in corona time.
- The idea comes from a table soccer game
- Each player has his own space they are not allowed to leave.
- By passing, the ball can be brought to the other player
- Defense is allowed as long as it remains in his/her own discipline.
- The field can be adjusted to the number of players
- Positioning game
- Shooting Distance
- The exercise can be made more difficult by making the game faster
- By only hitting the ball 2 or 3 times and playing quickly
- After all, during a match you don't have that much time either
- We have a large rectangle.
- 1 team of 8 players. 1 team of 4 players
- On the short sides of the rectangle is 1 handball, on the long sides 2.
- In total there are 6 handball players and 2 players in the middle.
- The other team of 4 players is in the middle.
- The team of 8 tries to keep possession of the ball and uses the handball players and other players.
tries to replay 10 times.
- in 16m area and between the goalposts a 'ditch'.
- The girls are not allowed to enter this ditch. position play one side of which 2 of the opponent are stuck on the other side.
- ball is intercepted and opponent shoots it directed to the other side.
- there the position play continues with 2 players of which 2 of the opponent remain stuck on the other side in the other area.
- Switching and tilting is very important.
Duration: +-10 min
- 1 ball per pair
- Ball in the middle
- Both players one step behind
- Players move forward at the same time so that the foot comes next to the ball
- With the other foot they kick the inside as hard as possible against the ball
- 10 times 5x right
- 5x left
- Then change partners
- Coaching moment:
- Don't hold back dare to kick
- Kick against the heart of the ball
- Ball in hand:
- Each time in front of the stick throw and catch ball.
- Throw center to center along the short side.
- Then third stick again the same as the first step.
- Ball in foot:
- Tap ball with left before stick and control it after the stick.
- Center pass along the short side.
- Then third stick again the same as first step.
- 3 x stick yellow and 3 x stick red.
- In the middle yellow and red next to each other.
- All players jog in over the field (square)
- Half the number of players has a ball
- players with ball pass the ball to a player without ball (eye contact).
- The players are not allowed to keep the ball with them for longer than 5 sec.
- At the moment the trainer whistles (signal), all players without a ball sprint as fast as possible to the closest player who has a ball and try to take it away.
- The player who has the ball should try to fence it off. (1:1 duel)
- When the trainer blows the whistle again we switch back to jogging and passing!
Nice variant is when you have an odd number of players, the player who can't find a direct opponent gets a command (for example sprint over the width of the field).
For the trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.