- All players stand on fixed positions on the playing field, possibly indicated by hoops.
- They are not allowed to move. A player is now being chased.
- By throwing over well this person must be thrown off.
- If the runner is hit, the thrower becomes runner and the runner becomes thrower.
sure they do not hit the ball!
- Arms swing and dribble (front and back and opposite).
- Monsterwalks - sit low, 10 paces in front, 10 paces in back.
- Crabwalks (same but sideways) pay attention to knees.
- Duckwalks (even lower) 5 paces.
- Dribbling to number 4 (1 leg on knee and alternate).
- Lunge - hip forward, arms extended upwards - then hang forward diagonally - then hammy rock (hamstrings, toes up).
- Then turn on one side and hold.
- The player with the ball first makes a half turn straight around.
- Then the player turns back and throws the ball to the other. Possible to combine with (preceding) 2-legged jump forward backward.
- The player with the ball first makes a half turn, whereby the ball moves from the bottom right to the top left (bowling move).
- Then the player turns and throws the ball to the other.
- Possibly with eyes closed (throw with eyes open).
- Then throw from the second turn.
- Pay attention to height of the throwing arm, upper arm in angle of 90 degrees with the body.
- Players face each other in pairs.
- First just throw the ball over, pay attention to technique.
- Between each throw, drop the ball 3 times and immediately grab it again to develop hand strength.
- After that, throw and catch from the jump, at first with two hands.
- The player runs through a ladder (several variations, also with jumping).
- Passes ball to trainer.
- Steps to the left of the pawns, steps to the right of the trainer and takes the ball.
- Then steps forward and shoots at goal.
- Also practise inversion with overpass and no play.
- Turn right/left only.
- Knees high.
- Backwards (don't fall!) etc.
Question: what is a block?
- 1 shoot - 12 meter distance, dribble to line and shoot
- 1 keep - after each shot another
- Repeat 3 times
- Watch the dribble
- Watch the shooting technique
- Watch movement, posture and focus goalkeeper
4 players in the field, 4 in substitute position, defense with who is left
goalkeepers with vests
Question: what are the positions called
- Pay attention to the role of the goalkeeper - specialist who plays on the offside - who plays on the linesmen.
After attack: loose change or block change - take the shortest route!