handball drills for all skills
- Players in two build-up positions.
- Ball with right build players
- Right build-up player plays in the direction of the circle (left build-up player)
- Left build-up player starts in rear right assembly along
- Left build-up player receives the ball from right build-up and rounds off on goal.
- Fetch ball and connect in other row
Repeat with ball at left build players
- Build-up player slaloms dribbling around the pilons and plays in starting corner player. Corner player rounds it off
- Build-up player makes a pass on each pilon and plays in to the starting corner player. Corner player rounds it off.
- Build-up player makes a circle around the pilon and plays in to the starting corner.
- Build-up player moves out after last action and gets the ball played from corner and rounds it off.
- Pay attention while the corner player is waiting, this player runs on the spot with her arms up.
- The outside build-up player plays the ball at the middle build-up player.
- The middle build-up player makes a single change with the other external build-up player.
- The incoming surface-mounted player plays the goalkeeper in her hands.
- The defending corner player starts the break.
- The two players of the single substitution switch over to defend the counter-attack.
- The goalkeeper plays the break.
- Cornerplayers play the counter attack and go for the shot.
- Goalkeeper brings the ball into play.
- The two attacking players bring the ball up and play the defenders out.
- At the centre line the ball is played to the next two attacking players.
- The two attacking players also bring in the ball and play out the defenders.
- Attacking players go for the shot.
- Tip: start the exercise with one defender on both sides.
- Corner player plays to the outside build-up player.
- Outside build-up player plays the ball in the starting middle builder.
- The middle build-up player plays in the starting corner and continues to the circle in order to put a back spacer, on the inside, against the 2nd defender.
- Corner player plays in starting outside build-up player.
- She shoots into the hands of the goalkeeper.
- The defending corner player starts with break runs and receives the ball from the goalkeeper and rounds it off.
- Center build-up player plays the ball to the outside build-up player and starts.
- Outside build-up player plays the ball back.
- The centre build-up player makes a single switch with the outside build-up player and gives the ball to the outside builder.
- The centre builder blocks the direct defender of the outside build-up player.
- The outside build-up player plays the goalkeeper.
- The corner player starts with a break run and gets the ball from the goalkeeper across the centre line.
- The corner player finishes off on goal.
- Middle builder plays the starting left builder
- The left build-up makes a passing movement inwards and plays the goalkeeper in the hands.
- Both defenders start with break run
- The middle builder goes into pursuit to intercept the ball
- The goalkeeper plays the left break runner
- The break runners play out the defender
- The free player finishes off
- The two defenders start on the 9-meter with face to the other side
- The attacker plays the ball to the goalkeeper and both attackers start with break runs
- The defenders start as soon as they see the attackers
- The in-goal defender plays the ball to the player on the midline
- The player on the centre line passes the ball to one of the break runners (and stays put).
- The break runners play out the defenders
- The player who comes out at the 9-meter finishes off
- Three players are ready for the quick counter-attack.
- The in-goal defender plays the ball to the player in the middle.
- The three players start on pace and pass the ball over.
- The middle player is slightly behind the two outer players.
- The attackers play the defenders off
- The player who comes out at the 9-meter rounds it off
- Corner player plays the ball to the goalkeeper.
- Both the corner player and the midfielder start with break running.
- The corner player runs inwards and the middle front outwards, towards the pilon.
- The player on the middle line starts to defend.
- The goalkeeper plays the ball to the incoming corner player.
- The two break runners play the defender out.
- The free player finishes off.
- Players face each other.
- One of the players throws the ball to the in-goal defender and starts running.
- The goal defender plays the ball to one of the two players.
- The two players throw the ball over to the other side at speed.
- The players go around the pilons and throw the ball back where they pay close attention to the other players.
Players play a game. Goal is to keep the game up to speed.
- With a goal, there will be no kick-offs. (make sure there are more balls next to the goal so that they can be brought into play quickly).
- If the ball is over the middle line, the team has a maximum of 5 passes before finishing.
- If a sixth pass is played, the opponent gets a free ball
- Defense is 3v3
- Players in two build-up positions.
- Ball with left build-up players
- Left side plays in the direction of 9 metres, in front of first payer (right side)
- Left build-up continues to circle, circle player runs to the left
- Right hand build-up starts after left build-up gets going
- Right build-up receives the ball and finishes on target
Repeat with ball at right build-up players
Repeating with defenders and circle runner
For the trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.