"Screen roll screen lay-up drill (2 players)"
Suitable for the following techniques:
View drills for other technique
Screen roll screen lay-up drill (2 players)
- Start-out with at least 2 players in each row and one ball.
- Extra bal to crank up the speed.
- A) Player dribbles with ball to FT-line.
- B) B crosses behind A and ssets screen low, rolls off and gets ball, lay-up strong.
- Own rebound,
- A has moved to weakside shooting position, gets pass from B and backscreen,
- A dribble by screen,one dribble.
- Jumpstop, finish with righthand.
- B can move to pos. A
- and A to B.