Handball drills for all skills
- In a field of nine squares the aim is to make 3 in a row (butter, cheese and eggs).
- Two teams have a pair of 2 players ready.
- One runs to a square to occupy it, the other dribbles through the pawns and plays the ball to the square.
- Only when the ball is received in the box it may remain there.
- When both players of the team have run back, the next two may play.
- The attacker squeezes the ball,
- approaches the defender to about one metre,
- threatens to shoot at goal by turning in well with the ball behind and stepping forward with the left leg,
- steps away to the right with the right leg to get next to the defender,
- places left leg towards goal,
- makes a jump throw
- and shoots at goal.
- The less skilled pupil can make a bounce after the shot threat and then make a 1-2-3 pass and finish on goal.
Moving forward with ball
- Tipping (right, left or alternately)
- Roll the ball, pick it up, roll it
- Throw the ball upwards (possibly bounce it 1x), catch it
- Throw up ball behind back, catch ball in front of back
- Circle ball around hip
- Pass the ball under the knee with every step
- Idem, with knee lifts
- Soccer dribble
- Hold ball in front of you and walk / heave buttocks / lift knees
- Feinting the ball in the run
- Perform passing moves in the run
Play with pressure from the left or right. (Depending on the number of players available whether we play 6 against 6 or less). When you shoot at goal but miss, you have to push yourself up 5 times.
- there are 3 tickers.
- The other players bounce to the center line,
- the taggers try to tap the ball away.
- curb in goal.
- trying to throw it on the edge and catch it.
- In different forms:
- jump shot
- with defense and feint
- with defense and jumping over
- in teams of 2 with 1 defense