Handball drills for all skills
- Walk around the pawns, passing the ball in front of the pawns.
- After the last pawn join the back of the group.
Moving forward with ball
- Tipping (right, left or alternately)
- Roll the ball, pick it up, roll it
- Throw the ball upwards (possibly bounce it 1x), catch it
- Throw up ball behind back, catch ball in front of back
- Circle ball around hip
- Pass the ball under the knee with every step
- Idem, with knee lifts
- Soccer dribble
- Hold ball in front of you and walk / heave buttocks / lift knees
- Feinting the ball in the run
- Perform passing moves in the run
Players in a circle. One player in the middle.
Player in the middle calls out a name and throws the ball straight up.
When they call your name you must catch the ball without it touching the ground.
A number of benches are placed in the hall.
There is a catcher who tries to catch the others, who are free when they are on a bench.
There is a maximum of 1 chicken on a bench and the first chicken that is on the bench has to get off.
Points of attention
Pay attention to TOTAL movement, global corrections-arms
bent forward, do not
let the opponent walk in between the arms, against pressure, guide theopponent.
- Everyone a ball and bounce through 6 meter area.Then you can do different exercises:
- Bounce the ball through your legs once in a while
- Bounce the ball behind your back
- Trying to tap someone else's ball.
- Bounce the ball on the spot, sit down while bouncing, then lie down and then stand up again.
A dribbles and passes to B.
B dribbles and passes again to
Pass so that the next player takes over the dribble.
- Ladder at speed!
- After the ladder sprint to the pawn on the other side.
- From there move back and forth from pawn to pawn until you are back at the beginning.
- Depending on the number of players set out 2 lines
- Ball starts in the LH.
- LH plays LO.
- LO plays incoming MO to the left and takes over MO.
- CS blocks inside defender.
- MO changes direction to the right and plays CS.
- CS completes.
- Ball starts at RH.
- RH puts pressure between 2 defenders and passes to RO.
- RO presses between 2 defenders and passes to MO.
- MO pressures between 2 defenders.
- CS puts barrier on offensive defender of LO.
- LO gets round the bar and finishes.
- Attention! The pressure is very important in this exercise so that
the MA will not be back in time to cover the ball.