Handball drills for all skills
- Make pairs of two and make groups of 4 with those pairs
- 1 pair of attackers and 1 pair of defenders
- defenders must intercept the ball, attackers must replay and run free
- When the ball is intercepted, defenders become attackers and vice versa
- After a certain period of time, change into 4 numbers
- Make groups of four, including 2 attackers and 2 defenders
- Place a mat he 2 defenders have to defend
- The 2 attackers have a ball that they have to ground on the mat
- Attention attackers: make different passing movements, and play with pace
- Attention Defenders: defend frontal, don't hang on to it, 1 leg in front and one leg behind
- possible expansion: 4 defenders, 4 attackers
- Distribution over the middle build-up, left build-up and right build-up
- Opposite to each striker is 1 defender and a goalkeeper in goal
- Play 3 against 3
- Instruct attacking team to perform passing movements, start without ball, shoot from a distance
- Instruct defending team: tapping the ball, defending frontal
- Make groups of six divided into pairs
- Each group of six has 1 ball
- Blue will attack Red and Red will defend. The blue pair will try to ground the ball behind the sideline.
- When this happens, the red pair will pick up the ball and attack on the opposite side of the white pair who are now the defenders.
- Everyone is in the middle of the middle line
- Everyone has a ball except the first player
- play out to the right and left
- sequentially throw in goalkeeper
- goalkeeper indicates where
The game is played with at least 4 players
- 1 mouse that has a t-shirt or piece of fabric in the back of its pants
- 1 dog with has a tennis ball
- 2 cats without attribute
- the mouse runs around with the dog,
- The cats try to take the mouse's tail and bring it to their cone
- but the dog can touch the cat with the tennis ball and the dog give the cat an exercise to do in its headquarters.
- with more players a group can be made and 2 games can be played at the same time
- The children run through the room in pairs.
- One child tries to follow the other.
- The child at the front has to suddenly change tempo.
- The child in front must always change direction sharply.
- Groups of four or five children.
- Groups of four or five children and when the signal is given, the back sprints to the front and then indicates the track.
- Middle goes with ball towards C which is on the left between 2 and 3
- Middle changes with C
- C plays ball to right and runs to the right side of the circle between 2 and 3
- Right makes threat towards target
- Left moves to position in the middle
- Right plays Left
- Left finishes on target from the middle
- Ball is played around
- Right plays the ball to the (left starting) middle
- If necessary, the middle with ball 3 (bounce) can make a pass to the corner
- Left attacker starts around the starting middle and finishes on target
- Left takes over position from middle
- if the starting middle turns towards the starting left attacker, the left attacker can play the ball back if necessary.