Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- In front of the pole first move to the left get the ball (catch with left hand), throw back with left hand.
- Move to the right (catch with right hand), throw back with right hand.
- Again to the left and shoot. One player does this until he or she has scored 3 times and then change.
In short: practice various forms of the shot in a fun competition format.
- Each group has a basket and a ball, the baskets should preferably (but not necessarily) be arranged in a circle or rectangle.
- The number of people per group is less important (all groups should be about the same size).
The first assignment for the groups is:
- score 10 goals with a walkthrough.
- When you are done, the creator of the last goal goes to the trainer to get the next assignment.
- Which group will have completed all assignments first?
The trainer walks around in the mean time,
- giving encouragement or correcting here and there.
- He has a piece of paper with a list of assignments.
- When someone comes to get the next assignment, first ask him which assignment he just did (it can vary a lot after a while) and then give the next one.
- A sample list:
- 10 passing balls,
- 15 penalty shots,
- 10 shots from 5 meters,
- 10 through balls from behind the basket,
- 5 dodge balls next to the post,
- 5 shots from 4 meters behind the basket,
- 5 small chances with 1 hand.
- Everything is possible of course, a lot of momentum comes when the number of goals to be scored is kept small.
Between two posts
- Player starts to run and halfway he gets the ball from trainer 1,
- Immediately passes to trainer 2 and runs to the basket.
- There he gets the ball from trainer 2 and tries to score with a shot.
- tries to score with a shot.
- Practicing various forms of the shot in a fun competition format.
- Each group has a basket and a ball, the baskets are next to each other.
- The first assignment for the groups is: score 10 goals.
- In the meantime the trainer walks around all over the place, giving encouragement or correcting here and there.
- He has a piece of paper with a list of instructions.
- If someone comes to get the next assignment, first ask which assignment has just been completed (this can vary considerably over time) and then give the next assignment.
- Make 10 goals, in front of the basket.
- Throw over 15 times with 2 hands.
- Scoring 8 goals, behind the basket
- Pass the ball 15 times with 1 hand.
- Make two or more groups depending on the size of the group.
- 3 pawns per group
- When a player scores he/she may take a pawn from another group. The first player to get all or a certain number of pawns.
- 1 declarer throws the ball to the person in front of the basket then he takes a shot if the ball is caught under the basket he then goes inside and takes a through ball finally he then takes a short chance.
- Point count:
- Shot counts 2x
- Walkthrough counts 1x
- Short chance counts 1x
- 3 min long and then look per basket who has the most points
- At pawn 1
- touch the groundTouch the ground, jump up and stretch all the way. We do this 5 times.
- RUN TO THE FIRST POLE.
- Pole 1
- Then you take a dodge at pole 1.
- RUN TO POLE 2.
- Pole 2
- 5 sit ups.
- RUN TO POLE 2.
- Pole 2
- run through the pole 2.
- Pole 3
- 5 squads.
- Pole 3
- Score 1 small chance
- We do this 3 times, then change under the pole
In short: nice shooting exercise with a lot of running.
- The baskets are placed in a circle.
- At each basket stands a server with a ball.
- The rest of the players stand in the middle of the circle (the middle must be clearly recognisable.
- There is often a circle in the hall,
- A pylon must be placed on the field).
- The number of baskets is very precise:
- Aim for 2 baskets per 5 players.
- The players in the centre circle get the assignment to make a run through ball on one of the baskets,
- It does not matter which one.
- As there are more players in the circle than there are free baskets, it is important to find a free basket quickly.
- When you are not quick enough, you have to wait a bit.
- And when Johnny is already on his way to a basket, but is passed at the last moment by Marietje, who is running faster, Johnny has to go back to the centre circle and try again from there.
- Everyone catches his own ball.
- After passing the ball, each player runs through the centre circle or around the pylon to find a free basket again as soon as possible.
- 1 player stands under the basket with the ball.
- the other player is in front of the basket and the last player behind the basket.
- the player with the ball throws the ball to the person in front of the basket.
- the person in front of the basket shoots.
- The person behind the basket tries to catch the ball and throws it to the person behind the basket.
- And so you continue.