soccer drills for Condition
- Middle player speeds up to goal with ball at his foot and finishes on target
- Returns to blue pilon (sprint), passes and gets the ball back from the player at the red pilon
- Red takes the ball along the flank to the back line
- Meanwhile the one that started goes back towards goal and asks the ball from other flank while running
- Takes the ball on and finishes (outside the rectangle).
- Right flank and attacker dive in the box and finish the cross coming from the left flank
- The following exercise contains a lot of speed, agility, coordination, passing and even duelling.
- A speed exercise that can be done at any time of the training.
- Any age group can do this exercise. There are enough variations possible that you can apply yourself.
- With the younger and even the older groups the FUN aspect is also very pleasant.
- You can apply this form of exercise to different distances. It is especially important to look at your age group and what you want to achieve.
- Both players A leave with shoulder to shoulder until they're between the poles.
- (1), They then accelerate around the pilon and go back to the stick
- (2,3). Behind the stick, they go sideways over the hurdles
- (4). Again they go behind the stick and accelerate forward to the stick that's the furthest away.
- (5). Back to the other pole again
- (6) to then get a ball played in from B
- (7) on which A finishes on target
- (8).Player who finishes first wins.
- In the older ages you can have the loser do push-ups or do an extra job.
- At younger ages you add up the points.
- A takes the place of B and B goes to A.
- As a variation, you can have players B throw up the ball so that A has to head the ball inside the goal.
- As you can see, it is all about speed, agility and coordination
- Whoever wins, it's always fun and hard work is done
- Have fun with this speed exercise and let us know what you thought of it
- Make two teams.
- The goal is to get the ball to the other side of the line.
- You do this by standing in planking position and then pushing the ball to the other who is further along in planking position
- Then run on to the front and stand in planking position again and wait for the ball to arrive
- The team that is first on the other side wins
- Put 4 pilons in a T-shape.
- 5 meters next to each other (between 3.2 and 4) and 10 meters ahead (between 1 and 2)
- Start at 1 forward to 2,
- then left sideways to 3,
- then right sideways to 4,
- then left sideways to 2
- and backwards to 1.
- Write down the fastest time in 2 attempts.
- Players work in pairs. 1 runs, 1 times.
For the Soccer trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Soccer training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.