Volleyball drills for all skills
* You'll form pairs, each on one side of the net.
One of the pair has a ball, the other one is looking for a place in the court.
The one with the ball tries to serve to his partner.
After the service, the players swap roles.
- 2x running
- 2x sideways
- 2x cross pass
- 2x heels buttocks
- 2x knee lifts
- 10/15 count planks
- 20 sit-ups
- 10 push-ups
6 players stand in competition position in the field, other players stand with the trainer on the other side.
It will be a game, the intention is that the 'small' team gets 3 points. So the ball must have fallen 3 times on the ground on the other side. The 6 who are on the other side play the ball easily back to the other side.
The field is divided into 6 sections, 1-2-3 etc.
The trainer calls out a number each time and the children run to this compartment. The last one to arrive in the compartment is out and sits on the bench.
Ladder walking at high speed. Can be extended with left-right stepping out of the ladder with one or two feet.
Slalom around the pawns.
Attack pass to the net and shuffle backwards (3x attack pass and 2x shuffle).
Step under the net.
Sideways past the net with head under net edge.
Make a dive across the field.
Walk around the pawn and sprint over the backline.
Run back to starting position.
- players serve
- trainers walk around with a ball and throw random balls to the players.
- as soon as a player has served he has to be ready to deal with a possible ball from a trainer.
- this is only about being ready after the service.
- 1 mid back
- 1 left back
- 1 right back
- When RA passes, LA comes in for setup
- When LA passes, RA comes running in for setup
- When MA passes, RIGHT MIGHT ALWAYS run in
- MA always runs to the "empty" position to become 2nd attacker
- trainer (1) throws ball to SV (2)
- gives bra setup OR
- throws BH catching move
- Player (3) smashes or plays ball to (4) or (5) to win!
- (4) or (5) pass Mids (possibly hang ribbon in net)
- 6 or 7 comes running in
- 4 or 5 turns with the ball
- when ball is over the net, quickly return to position
- The one who has attacked the ball well 5 times, exchanges with someone in the defense
- 4 players in 'bowl' formation
- Coach throws ball to back player
- LA passes => RV comes into play => RA moves to RV to attack backward setup
- RA passes => LV comes into play => LA moves to LV to attack backward setup
- when ball is over the net one turns back to the bowl