Volleyball drills for all skills
- Determine starting and finishing line
- Caps are scattered throughout the field.
- The number of caps is the number of players in the team x 2.
- Caps are brought to the end line one by one.
- The team that finishes first wins.
In beach volleyball, learn to set and play compactly.
- 1 player at the net as attacker.
- 1 player in defense (line).
- The other players take turns to give a set on defense.
- After their set they go back to the back of the line.
The coach pays attention to the following
- That the defense brings the ball in compactly.
- That the setters distribute the ball to the attacker with the right footwork, hand technique and height.
- They also have to bring their set to the right hand of the attacker.
- Light serve to a receiving player .
- The receiver must deliver the ball in a compact way (to a hoop) with the right technique and height .
- Players at the net give the ball back to the server .
- Change after 10 balls .
- Make two groups with as many balls as one group.
- Two groups of five = five balls
- Each player defends a pylon
- Distance 3 m line vs. back line, so 6 meters.
- Balls may only be thrown down towards the pawns
- Only with the forearms.
- Making trios
- The trios start working under the supervision of a trainer.
- The trainer always plays the ball
- The threesome must play the ball back to the trainer in 3 moves
- Reasonably high tempo
- Trios with one ball
- Two with ball on one side of the net and the player without ball on the other side
- Player with the ball walks to the net
- With a kind of block move they throw the ball two-handed over the net
- Then they walks under the net
- Player without the ball defends and catches the ball
- Goes to the net and repeats the exercise
- Making trios
- Using the bouncer
- Per field 1 trio
- At the "work field" the ball is brought into the field via the bouncer
- Play the ball over the net in 3 steps
- Players walk under the net and take the place of the team there.
- The team that stands there defends and catches the ball
- Preferably in the 2nd contact.
- Hand in the ball and join the team
- 1 player in the pass
- 1 player at the net with the ball
- 1 player with ball on the back line
- Player serves on passer
- At that moment the player at the net rolls the ball to the server
- Ball is passed and caught at the net
- Repeat 5 times
- Then turn around
- 1 person who's 'it' and 3 balls
- The person who's 'it' tries to tick as many people as possible without the ball.
- The ball may be thrown over to "protect" players.
- Players may hold the ball for a maximum of 5 seconds.
- Working together and getting as few players as possible to tap the ball.
1 game lasts approx. 1 minute and can be played more than once