Trainer stands with ball box at the net, position 2/3, players stand at position 1, 5 and 6 for defense.
Trainer throws ball to players:
- If ball at position 1, players of position 1 and 6 exchange after playing back ball
- If ball at position 6, players remain standing
- If ball at position 5, players of position 5 and 6 clear after playing back ball
- As long as the passing remains good at 2/3, the coach continues to pass the ball.
- Players not participating stand around the field and make sure the ball pit stays filled.
- Create storage pressure
- Aim at the mat
- 1x: losers 10x pumps
- 2x: losers 20x abdominal exercise
- 3x: losers 10x block jump
- Split the group into pairs.
- The pairs will work through a number of stations, where different tasks have to be performed.
- Station 1: A slalom through several poles, with an underhand pass at the end of the slalom.
- Move as fast as possible between the poles.
- Station 2: One player lies down on the backline, while the other stands at the net with the ball.
- Player at the net hits the ball.
- Player in the backfield then stands up, and defends a hit ball at 7 meters, or a prik ball at the 3 meter.
- Station 3: Player stands in front of a trampoline, behind player 1 stands a second player with 2 tennis balls.
- One tennis ball is thrown into the trampoline, player 1 catches it before it hits the ground.
- The second tennisball is thrown quickly after it.
- Station 4: Simple, good block jumps, paying attention to the technique.
- Station 5: Reflex training: player stands with arms outstretched, a ball in each hand.
- Player 2 faces the other player, and reacts to the release of one of the balls.
- Do not make the distance between players too great to begin with.
- Each station has a working time of 1 minute.
- Player A throws/hits ball towards player C
- Player C passes the ball towards player B.
- Player B sets up the ball.
- Player C attacks.
Goal: 1st series balls straight, 2nd series balls diagonally.
Walking line: A joins back of line C, B keeps hitting balls, C joins back line A.
- The trainer randomly plays 1 or 2.
- From there, a set up to the other (1 or 2) is given for attacking.
- Depending on where the attack happens, 6 players on the other side of the net take the correct positions.
- Blocking, defending, and play over the net to me.
- High tempo.
- If the ball is not defended, throw it to my side of the net so that we can continue.
- 3 laps
- Playing in pairs, peppering
- Ground touch 1 hand/ 2 hands.
- Player moves from the pawn at 3 meters to the back, here he/she plays a pass. Player at the net checks, 1x bra, then again next ball for the running player
- Smash or overhand throw.
- Diagonal passing of the ball.
- Sparring in varia
- 2 or 3 defenders
- 1 setter
- 1 attacker.
- Long distance: as if playing a service pass.
- Setter plays the ball to the attacker, who plays an attack, smash/push to the defenders, who in turn play the ball to the setter. Change every 4 minutes.
2 tally replay.
- Play in, peppering.
- Touch the ground 1/2 hands
- 1x check for yourself, 2nd ball smash or push ball
- Throw on overhand and make sure there is a good pass.
Possibly diagonally follow must be a 3 and a 4 team.
Divide the group in 2:
- 2 defenders
After 4 minutes switch positions. Make sure everyone goes full speed.
Evelin/Senne/EseraiTrainer throws the ball from pos.4 ,
- SV plays the ball back BH. 2 setters alternate (note: good technique, tight ball clear past the net) Eserai catch it high because of technique timing
- SV makes a block on 3 and plays the ball back BH.
- SV plays the ball backwards to the receiver at position 2
- SV makes a block at 3 and plays the ball backwards to the receiver at position 2.
- Half of the players stand in a line 2 metres apart.
- Preferably with a wall at their back.
- The other players pass this line in turn at 4 metres from the thrower.
- There is no net in between.
- They are given a ball to return overhead.
- Then they move sideways to the next starter.
- Go down the row and come back to the beginning.
- If there are enough players, a second row can be set up in mirror image.
- Then the players who return the ball go back along this row and have then walked a circle.
- (Row players 1 stand with their backs to row players 2, to throwers 1 and 2 stand with their faces to each other).
- After that you can alternate between the groups and do the same with underhand return.
- As a variation, use different throwing distances.
- Important points of attention: throwing the ball neatly, moving sideways, sitting low when playing OH, high ball tempo.
- Server plays the ball towards position 6
- 1 of the 2 passers, passes the ball towards the playmaker(SV)
- SV plays the ball to the front left or right
- Attacker (A) completes the attack (attack pass to net)
server -> passer
passer -> attack
attack -> server
- jump on one leg from the line
- as far as possible, keep standing still for a few seconds.
- all the way to the net and back.
- Divide the team into two groups and have them form two rows facing each other on the 3 meter line.
- Have the players play over the net and then run around the net post to join the other group.
- On 1 side, parallel to the sideline, lay a speedfoot ladder and before joining the line have the players do a drill through the ladder.
- Possibly expand with block jumps, attack passes or strength exercises.
- Importantly, do not allow the ball to fall to the ground, communication is important.
- Possibly add a penalty if the ball falls to the ground.
- Alternate with underarm and overhand.
- Put 2 benches on 1 side of the court
- Player sitting on the bench
- Other side 2 teams
- First serve straight to the player sitting on the bench
- If a player can catch the ball, the server has a point.
- After that serve diagonally
- Who has reached X number of points first?
- Trainer decides