"Jump shot, basic technique"
Suitable for the following techniques: shooting
View drills for other technique
Jump shot, basic technique
- Be able to dribble and stop in 1 time when receiving a pass
- 1 time stop (jump stop), jump shot with attention to technique of the shot and finish against the board
- 1 passer in position 2,
- players dribble zigzag up to midline and then dribble to 1 position
- pass to 2
- cutting inside until next to the ring,
- Receive the pass of 2
- jump stop and finish with jumpshot.
- Changing = finisher becomes passer, passer takes rebound and connects to baseline. Next player departs when predecessor has finished.
- correct stop in 1 time,
- finish via shot from shooting-pocket to the board
To make the best use of Yoursportplanner.com , it is best to log in or register.
After your registration you will automatically receive a account, which allows you to:
- create and save unlimited number of training sessions
- choose and add unlimited number of drills