Suitable for the following techniques: shooting
View drills for other technique
- The teacher places 2 pilons.
- See floor plan for the precise location, keep the basketball lines.
- The teacher divides the students into 2 teams and each team stands behind a pilon.
- The teams have to shoot the ball from the pilon into the basket.
- When a student has shot, he/she picks up the ball, gives/passes the ball to the next in line and connects to the back of the line again.
- Every ball that goes into the basket is a point.
- The team that scored 5 points first wins.