Handball drill: 2de round of warming up
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
2de round of warming up
- make pairs opposite to each other in the middle of a half
- make contact 3x3sec (hands against the shoulder, defensive exercise) / then sprint away to the sideline / expanding to 4x shortly after each other seeking contact
- Jump 3x and give each other high five and then sprint away to the sideline.
- Repeat this exercise a few times.
- All behind the back line
- sprint 60% to half of 1 half
- then 100% sprint to the midline
- repeat this a few times
- with different starting phases e.g. jumping on both feet
- starting in planking position and sprinting away, facing the wall,...
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: