"Bal tagging game"
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
View drills for other technique
Bal tagging game
- There is one tigger without ball and two players without ball.
- It is thrown over accurately, whoever has the ball, can be tagged, a player without ball can not be tagged.
- The ball may be held for a maximum of ten seconds.
- If the tagger has intercepted a ball, the ball goes out of play.
- If you are tagged, you go to the side when no. 2 comes to the side, no. 1 goes back into the game