"Warming-up for training and games"
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
View drills for other technique
Warming-up for training and games
- We run as a team from one sideline to the other which is on the other side.
- When we get there we jog back as a team and then jog up and down again.
- We divide the group into two equal groups.
- So that we can perform the warm-up a bit faster
- We jog to the first pilon there you run backwards back to your starting position.
- Then you jog to the second pilon, when you get there you go back to the first pilon.
- Until you reach the end of the jog you go back to the first pilon twice.
- Knee lift to the pilon
- heels to buttocks to the next pilon
- Then lift knee again
- The last one is again heel to buttocks 2x
- You start waving your arm forward to the end of the line, back with your right arm.
- Now you're going to swing two arms forward to the end of the line, back with your arms backwards.
- We jog to the second pilon from there and accelerate with a sideways pass to the pilon on your left or right.
- Once there you accelerate again with a forward motion to the pilon in front of you. 2x
- The last one is that we will sprint, you jump 3 times in the light and then perform a constructive sprint to the center of the field or the indicated pilon. 2x
- After this we take a short time to stretch the muscles.