Hockey drill: warming up, visiting houses
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
Warming up, visiting houses
- The group is divided into 2 groups ( try boys who have to play together in the game across the board (far-mid or all defenders; all midfielders,...))
Playing field : 1/4 of the field over the entire width of the field.
- Exercise : The toss determines which team has ball possession.
- This group tries to visit all the houses on the playing field, after each visit the group has to get a key from the goalkeeper who is standing in a box in the middle of the field.
- You get the key by playing the goalkeeper and he has to kick the ball back to a member of the group.
- The house has to be approached by at least 3 people.
- Then a group member may stand in the house and receive the ball and play it back.
- The team may NOT have someone in the house in advance.
- Everything goes on time.
- After group 1, group 2 starts.
- Group 2 has to improve the time of group 1...
- The second version is with defense by the other group.
- Who scores the most houses in 10 minutes.
- Scoop is allowed in free space... houses may not be defended by a team... A house = a square with 4 pilons...
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: