Korfball drill: running lines for deep passes with a through-ball
Suitable for the following techniques: attack
Running lines for deep passes with a through-ball
- There's one attacker under the post.
- there's 1 passeer in front of the post
- There's one attacker in front of the post.
- the attacker runs towards the support and then towards the left or right corner of the field (in a kind of V)
- the defender puts full pressure on the shot.
- When the attacker gets the ball back, he makes a shooting threat.
- The support and passer step in either direction to support the attacker.
- The attacker makes a through-ball.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: