"3 versus 2"
Suitable for the following techniques: passing
View drills for other technique
3 versus 2
- Attackers can score in a big goal
- Defenders must intercept the ball ( prevention of goals)
- The middle player of the attackers starts with the ball and plays the ball to one side
- On the side, the outside player plays one-on-one with the defender, a cross follows with the center attacker and the outside player from the other side closing in on the goal.
- If the defenders get rid of the ball, the attackers turn and a new attacker plays the ball to the other side.
- When the defenders have intercepted the ball three times, the defenders switch between them