Volleyball drill: balloons exercise
Suitable for the following techniques: passing
Because the balloons move more slowly and feel softer, they are ideal for practice.
First 1 child with 1 balloon:
- Keep the balloon in the air.
- Punch up as low as possible.
- Hit as hard as possible.
- Hit over the net, child underneath, and continue on the other side.
- etc etc.
Then 2 teams with 1 balloon:
- Basically the same tasks as with 1 child, but now they have to take turns hitting the balloon.
- So the children have to work together and see how they can make it easier for each other.
1 balloon each:
- Now you can also practice the service and pass.
- The balloon is not as hard as a ball and the children have time to stand up properly before the balloon comes down again.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: