Volleyball drill: circuit
Suitable for the following techniques: general
Exercise with several links, so it is important that each link seriously participates.
- From position 2 a player throws the ball to the player at position 6.
- This player passes the ball to SV at position 3.
- SV plays the ball to 4.
- Here a player catches the ball, and connects with position 2 (outside off).
- Every player changes position 1.
- Instead of passing underhand, pass overhead.
- Instead of overhand, smash.
- Instead of catching, the player in position 4 smashes the ball. Note: at the net, step back, attack pass and smash.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: