"Movement Prep - Forward Lunge/Forearm-To-Instep"
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
View drills for other technique
Movement Prep - Forward Lunge/Forearm-To-Instep
- Take a large step forward with your right foot from an upright position
- Put your left hand on the ground, at a shoulder's width distance beside your right foot, and divide your weight over your left hand and right foot.
- Bend your right arm, and bring your right elbow to the ground between your left hand and your right foot.
- Put your right hand next to your right foot. Do this on the outside, and not on the side here you previously had placed your elbow.
- Raise your hips, stretch both legs, and have your right foot point upwards.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the same movement with your left foot and right hand.
- Repeat these movements a number of times