"Overarm exercises (various)"
Suitable for the following techniques: setting
View drills for other technique
Overarm exercises (various)
- every kid takes a ball and stands as close to the wall as possible.
- Try to play the ball against the wall as often (and as fast) as possible
- per pair 1 ball.
- The one person (1) keeps the ball in front of him with stretched arms
- the other stands before him,
- bends the knees
- and tries to play the ball out of the hands of person 1
- someone is one the chest with a hoop
- the sv receives the ball from the back field.
- Then play the ball overarm through the hoop