Volleyball drill: overarm technique
Suitable for the following techniques: setting
- You are in pairs bsp;
- The one has a tennis ball, and the other a cone.
- One is holding the cone in a triangle and tries to catch the tennis ball thrown by the other.
- The catcher then tries to push the ball to the thrower.
- You do this 10x and then change.
- Also pay attention to leg work
The hands are positioned like this:
- The circle is the cone.
- The point of the cone has to point to the nose of the kid.
- You need little cones.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: