Suitable for the following techniques: Attack
View drills for other technique
- Rebounding (per 2): wrist hit, correct foot forward, weaponing, hit the ball
- Kids bump with the ball on the ground to control afterwards and then hit the ball.
- FIRST (individually): hit downwards (wrist hit, correct foot forward, weaponing)
- THEN (individually): hit with wrist hit over the net
- THEN (per 2): hit with wrist hit over the net. The other kid defends this ball and hits back
- LAST (per 2): but then on points
- Per 2, each on one side of the field + a ball. Steps of attack run and then hit underneath the net ( 1 hand points to the ball, the other hand hits, wrist clamps around ball) other catches and does the same.
To make the best use of Yoursportplanner.com , it is best to log in or register.
After your registration you will automatically receive a account, which allows you to:
- create and save unlimited number of training sessions
- choose and add unlimited number of drills