"STRETCH SHOULDER BELT, SLOW"
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
STRETCH SHOULDER BELT, SLOW
Stretching the shoulder belt to prepare for volleyball movements.
Repetitions:In total, do 3 series of 5 repetitions. In between series, you take a few seconds rest.
- Stand with your back towards the net at half a meter, and place your feet at hip width.
- Make yourself long with your hands above your head.
- Make your back hollow with your arms reaching backwards and then touch the net with your finger tips.
- Mildly stretch the front side of your breast and shoulders.
- Do this in high tempo but controlled.
In total, do 3 series of 10 repetitions. In between series, you take a few seconds rest.