Handball drills for attack / offense
Play with pressure from the left or right. (Depending on the number of players available whether we play 6 against 6 or less). When you shoot at goal but miss, you have to push yourself up 5 times.
- curb in goal.
- trying to throw it on the edge and catch it.
- In different forms:
- jump shot
- with defense and feint
- with defense and jumping over
- in teams of 2 with 1 defense
- Players make 2 rows with the ball. First player has no ball.
- Player 1 and 2 start forward and player 2 plays player 1.
- Player 2 goes backwards and starts forward with player 3 and gets the ball and throws at goal.
- hands goalkeeper, high li/re,
- middle li/re,
- under li/re,
- free on target
- 3 players 1 ball in 1 line.
- Middle player B has the ball, throws it to A and gets it back, trying to pass A.
- After passing A plays the ball to B, who throws it to C.
- Gets it back and tries to pass C.
- After passing, B plays the ball to C who throws the ball to A, gets it back and tries to pass A.
- Players stand on the bench with the ball.
- the one in front jumps off the bench goes backwards around the bench and throws at the goal.
- connects other row
- same with defender
- groups of 5 persons with
- 1 ball.
- 3 attackers and
- 2 defenders
- 1 attacker on the circle
- the 2 attackers play the ball around and try to play the player on the circle,
- the defenders try to prevent this.