Hockey drills for all skills
- The whole group stands behind a line at the side of the field.
- On signal they walk over to the other side.
- Variation: Initial positions:
- prone or supine,
- Sit with back to walking direction.
- From the group, a scapegoat is appointed.
- The game is played all over the field.
- The group is lined up on one side of the field.
- On sign the children cross the field.
- One of the catchers tries to catch as many children crossing the road as possible.
- The children walk to and fro on a signal.
- Back and forth without waiting for a signal.
- The children are not free on the other side.
- With two tappers.
- With boxes where there is one ticker in each box.
- The children can be tagged in every cell.
- Who has not been tagged on the way out and on the way back?
- Or which group of tickers has managed to tick the most children?
- The group stands on one side behind these hoops.
- When told to do so, the children steal objects from the other side and place them in the hoops on their own side.
- If they are caught by a ticker, they have to put the object back.
- full press:
- defend the inside areas
- force them to go wide
- Center striker: responsible for the 2 center backs,
- start on 5 m and inside,
- when they pass wide close them to that side
- Left and right forward: responsible for the right and left back,
- defend the inside and force them to pass or walk down the line
- Mid: man to man marking
- Lm and Rm: man to man and when they force the player to walk down the line block them in a double with the forward
- Right back and left back: man to man marking and intercept when they pas down the line
- Player 1 plays the ball to player 2 and player 1 runs on
- Player 2 bounces the ball back to player 1,
- Player 1 lines up the ball between the pawns (the player himself will not run in the "pawn box".
- Player 1 finishes the ball on goal.
- Player 1 plays the ball to Player 2 and runs towards the goal,
- Player 2 plays the ball to player 3,
- Player 3 runs up to the pawn and gives a hard flick towards the 2nd post,
- Player 1 tips the ball into the goal.
- First pass wide
- players moves the ball inside other attacker move outside
- 2 options walking inside passing outside
- indian dribble / slalom
- give the ball small touches from FH to BH
- Drag the ball to the left and to the right to dribble past the cones
Couples or with three players.
- focus on the grip of there hands, on your left hand you can read your watch.
- push your left hand forward
- Left food in front
- bend your knee
- left food in line with the ball
- left shoulder in line with left knee
- swing for a hit or slap