Hockey drill: entering in motion
Entering in motion
- To become physically as well as technically warm as preparation for the training.
- The exercise will be done with a maximum of 4 people.
- Of course you can put a multiple of these so that the exercise still works.
- The players 1 start with the ball and play it to their players 2. Then they change positions.
- Players 2 play the ball back to players 1 and also change positions.
- You can vary the way of passing (hitting, push, flats)
- Increase the distance between the pilons so that one only has to walk further.
- Increase the distance between the pilons so that one only has to move on.
- Increase both distances.
- Increase speed
- Make as many successful passes as possible in time.
Points of attention:
- Sit low for good control.
- Stick to the ground at ball control.
- Play ball on the forehand side.
- Stand still at ball acceptance.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: