hockey drills for all skills
- The group is divided into 2 groups ( try boys who have to play together in the game across the board (far-mid or all defenders; all midfielders,...))
Playing field : 1/4 of the field over the entire width of the field.
- Exercise : The toss determines which team has ball possession.
- This group tries to visit all the houses on the playing field, after each visit the group has to get a key from the goalkeeper who is standing in a box in the middle of the field.
- You get the key by playing the goalkeeper and he has to kick the ball back to a member of the group.
- The house has to be approached by at least 3 people.
- Then a group member may stand in the house and receive the ball and play it back.
- The team may NOT have someone in the house in advance.
- Everything goes on time.
- After group 1, group 2 starts.
- Group 2 has to improve the time of group 1...
- The second version is with defense by the other group.
- Who scores the most houses in 10 minutes.
- Scoop is allowed in free space... houses may not be defended by a team... A house = a square with 4 pilons...
- indian dribble: make touches from FH/BH if you have control increase the speed
- dummy: drag the ball to your left foot make a c pull without the ball, drag the ball with your backhand to your righthand-side and speed up
- 3d skill:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahig2BR72Do .
- it all starts with lifting the ball in the air while simultaneously making a move to change direction
- The group is positioned in the four corners of the field.
- One who tags has to wear a party ribbon
- On a sign, they cross the field in three directions of their choice:
- the short side, the long side or diagonal.
- This results in one, two or three points each time they return.
- A tagger operates in the free space and obliges the tagged children to first go back to their corner before they may cross again.
- How many points can you score in a set time?
- The group is lined up on the short side of the field for a relay.
- On a sign they all run to the other side at the same time and try to sit down as soon as possible in a random order.
- Which line-up will be the first to sit down?
- Varying start and end positions.
- Touching a line on the opposite side, returning and sitting in line again.
- Let the team run for about five minutes and then continue with the following exercises:
- put out the pilons as shown in figure one.
- Have the team make two rows on the sideline at the height of the 23-metre line.
- Perform the following running exercises on the dotted line:
- - Knee lifting (constructive 50%, 80%, 100%).
- - Heel to buttocks (building 50%, 80%, 100%).
- - Sideways
- - Cross step.
- - And finally, release the arms.
For the Hockey trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Hockey training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.