hockey drills for Attack / offense
The player with the red pilon is ready for the long corner. This player plays the ball to the left and gives the ball to the player coming from the white pilon. The player of the white pilon plays the ball as hard as possible into the circle (towards the goal).
When the long corner is taken, the players try to run into the blue and orange pilon and intercept the ball. The player who intercepts the ball scores on the back line and the other player scores on the 23-m line. It becomes a 1 to 1.
Swap: Red - White - Blue - Orange - Red
Attention: The player who takes the long corner stands ready as if he himself is going towards the circle. Pass the ball hard and low towards the dot.
- The children are placed in 2 rows.
- The trainer stands just behind the 2 rows and rolls a ball forward.
- The front 2 players try to conquer the ball.
- The player in possession
- drives the ball towards the goal.
- The other tries to conquer the ball again.
- From a marked point, the ball may not be taken away and the player in possession makes a shot at goal.
- The exercise is meant to simulate a game.
- It is therefore intended that one team consists of the defenders/defending midfielders and the other team consists of the attackers.
- The attackers can score in the normal goal (decide if they can hit high as in the game).
- The defending side can score by driving the ball.
- Over the line of the goals on the half way line.
- The attackers learn to play over and finish at goal and the defending side learns to defend to the outside.
- Two teams with subs, there's a change if there's a score.
- Each person defends a goal, there are five goals on each field, so there are also five people defending these goals.
- If a goal is scored in your goal, you have to sit on the side and switch.
- A new player (sub) enters the field from the side and defends the goal.
- If there's a goal, it's a point.
- The team with the most points at the end of the match is the winner.
open and closed receptions
- Number one calls "open" or "closed" and then plays the ball to number two.
- Number two comes running into the ball and takes it on according to what was called.
- Then number two calls "open" or "closed" and plays the ball to number three.
- Number three enters the ball and takes it on according to what was called again.
- Then number three runs over the back line into the circle and plays it at the head of the circle to number four.
- Number four finishes on target.
- Purpose; passing over large distances, while running. Finishing and tackleback.
- A plays long pass to B,
- B drives the ball to the right and plays through to C who shoots at goal.
- Once the shot has been completed, the next player on A passes to D
- and D starts a dribble towards the goal (scoring past penalty spot),
- C defends this attack.
- Rotation: A1BCDA2
For the trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.