hockey drills for C
- A takes the ball and runs towards the circle
- There stands a defender
- A plays the ball back to B
- B moves the ball to C
- If the ball is at C, the 4 against 2 starts
- Then the defenders can take the ball.
- Tips for the attackers:
- Creating speed
- Positions in the circle
- Playing the free man
- Daring to finish
- Tips for the Defenders:
- Close the pass line to the goal
- Let the attackers make the mistake.
- A is the striker and wants to shoot at goal
- B wants to defend the attacker and push to the other box with a jab.
- Tips defender:
- Stand so that the attacker can only go to one side.
- Put pressure in an effective way
- If they are in the other box, put a double with two
- Can intercept more often to keep the pace of the game at a high level
- A starts with the ball and runs up
- Encounters an opponent.
- B runs into the deep and gets a ball of A in the run
- C runs in and gets the ball from B in the run
- C takes the ball and runs towards the circle
- a player encounters an opponent there and passes the ball wide to the run-through A
- A walks in the direction of the circle and makes a choice or makes an action themselves
- Passes the pawns on the left and finishes on goal
- Or they choose to give the ball wide to the right to the run-through C
- Then C shoots at goal
- Technique exercise
- Learning the chop (if we don't have a water field we do another passing movement)
- You walk towards the bar
- Step over it yourself and tap the ball with your stick
- Because of this it goes in the air and therefore over the tray
- Then through the slalom and round off on goal
- Do the exercise several times
- Exercise with different lift passes.
- A runs to the bar and passes over the bar and gives a pass to B.
- B runs towards the ball and gives a lift pass to A.
- A has gone through to take the ball from B.
- A gives a hard flat towards C.
- C comes in front of the bar and lifts the ball in a movement over the beam bar accelerates towards the circle.
- C ball on the stick enters the circle.
- Aligning ball and shooting at goal
- Exercising the pressure.
- How do you do this and why do we do it like this?
- A, B and C are going to try to score in the small goal on the centre line.
- The other three are going to put up the pressure
- Explaining how to stand.
- How to do this to make sure they can't go back.
- You can double them to conquer the ball
- Once they have taken away the ball, they can shoot at the goal
For the Hockey trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Hockey training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.