Korfball drills for all skills
- 3 score is change:
- Only the winner stays.
- Shot from a distance that everyone can reach
- Penalty throw
- Players stand in pairs, briefly facing each other.
- On the ground between the two players lies a ball.
- The trainer gives the commands:
- At the command BAL, the players must try to get the ball as quickly as possible.
- At the other commands, they tap on the corresponding body part.
- Formation 2 on the line, 1 left 1 right in the field.
- Release ball whereby 2 on the line go towards the basket and left and right on the line pick up the ball.
- Long ball and score
At the sound of the whistle the players have to do a task.
PART 1: HOOPS / POTS / BALLS
- When the whistle blows, each called number of players must stand at a hoop or ball.
- The last one to arrive and not finding a group to stand with does a small exercise.
- Small exercises:
- 5x pumps,
- 10x stretch jump,
- 5x sit-up,
- At the whistle do the exercise, individually.
- Like what?
- jump up,
- go through the knees,
- make a dash,
- Give each other a high five,
Per x number at 1 pole.
- After scoring twice in a row a pot may be taken from the pile.
- When there are no more pots left, they may be stolen from other piles.
- The exercise stops after a certain time or when 1 pole remains.
- 6 poles
- 6 handlers
- The rest runs on music around the trainer.
- Music stops and score with a walkthrough.
- Attacker may only pass twice and then puts the ball on the ground.
- After that run on music around the trainer again.
- 5 times scored is the winner.
Hoop large pawn 2 colours small pawn around the basket
- 1 attacker
- 1 attacker per pole.
- Trainer calls out e.g. big pawn, red pawn, yellow pawn and then hoop.
- In that order the attacker touches everything and makes a shot at the last (hoop).
- Attacker switches with support.
- Make groups and the winner is the team that has 5 x type of pawn.
- 1 declarer
- 1 Attacker
- 1 defender
- In front of the basket, attacker and defender walk towards each other.
- Attacker decides when to start for the walkthrough.
- As you take the ladders, gradually more difficult exercises are given.
- Skiing 3 times outside tap,
- Keep going (one foot per ladder),
- Keep going (2 feet per ladder),
- 2 forward 1. backward