Korfball drills for all skills
- There are three players standing at a pole.
- Player 1 starts with the ball and throws to 2, 3 runs first short and then long, then gets the ball from player 2 and shoots.
- Player 1 catches and throws to player 2, player 2 throws to 3 and then player 1 runs the long line.
- This is how the process repeats itself.
- Instead of shooting, player 1 cuts in and throws number 3 in and comes for the through ball
- Same as above, but then player 3 does not take a walkthrough ball but pulls player 1 away and takes a short chance
- You start with 3 players at a pole.
- Number 1 runs aside, gets the ball and shoots, then the one under the post (player 3) catches the ball.
- At that moment player 2 has to cut in front of player 1 and run for the second chance.
- Continue this way until one of the two has made three.
- The loser changes places with the one under the basket, a winner may stay at the basket a maximum of 3 times.
- 1 loafer who can't have the ball, no tapping.
- Throwing good balls.
- Not caught is fault of the thrower.
- Tapping the ball is enough for the batsman.
- There are 3 posts placed in a triangle, pointing to the centre of the triangle.
- The defenders try to prevent the attacker from scoring.
- Do this until the attacker has scored twice or 1 minute has passed and then turn around.
- Roll the dice
- How many dots do you see?
- This is how many steps you make from the basket and from there you make a distance shot.
- 2nd variant:
- Throw the dice
- How many dots do you see?
- How many walk-throughs or penalty shots or small chances can you make?
- Set out a course for relay where the children have to pass the ball on, so with
- running ladders,
- One person runs the course with the ball and then passes the ball to the next person.
- 2 or 3 teams means 2x the course.
- Three teams at a basket. 1 shooter, 2 catchers who stand about 3 metres on either side of the basket facing the shooter.
- As soon as the shooter has released the ball, they may move towards the basket to catch it.
- The first player to catch the ball correctly may be the shooter.
- Quick turn.
- If there is a person who does not catch the ball first, give that person extra guidance to catch it correctly.
- Pionnon at 2.5, 4 and 6 meter, first pawn hits 1 point, 3 and 5 points on the next one.
- Shooter may choose where to shoot from. first 40 points
- Passing balls from every pawn, always behind the post. Order of scoring 1-2-3-2-1
- 1 pawn on the side, 3 meter next to the other 3. shoot from the move and hit the first 2 pawns, then change.
- You have the team form a circle around the trainer.
- They have to keep moving; when they are called left, they turn left and sprint away.
- When the call is to the right, they turn right and sprint away